Two of Carter’s projects, The MET and Summerhill, have been named finalists in The Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best in Real Estate Awards:
Rehab/Renovation Deal of the Year
- Atlanta History Center for the restoration of the Cyclorama.
- City of Alpharetta for the rehabilitation of the North Point retail area.
- The Met, a 1.1 million-square-foot redevelopment of a former cotton warehouse by real estate company Carter.
Retail Deal of the Year
- Asana Partners, for its series of investments in retail-heavy projects along the Beltline and throughout the Edgewood District
- Carter for the redevelopment of Georgia Avenue which will revitalize an area around the former Turner Field.
- Jamestown for the purchase of the Shops Buckhead Atlanta, a pivotal real estate deal for Buckhead.
For the complete lists of finalists in the Atlanta Business Chronicle, click here.
Atlanta Business Chronicle