Creative, Media, Arts
The cultural engine of Atlanta.
The MET has long been a home for creatives and artists. With spaces ranging from 1,000 to over 100,000 SF available to creatives, artists, and media, the MET can provide the appropriate space for a variety of creative processes.
Opportunities for collaboration
Here at the MET, you will find an existing community of creators and artists. We are home to all types of artists who deal in a wide variety of mediums. There are endless opportunities for collaboration amongst artists with complementary skill sets. The addition of programming and planned community events will lead to increased exposure.
- Connectivity to MARTA and the BeltLine
- Easy access to I-20 & I-75/85
- Historic concrete construction
- 16-18’ ceilings with skylights
- Oversized windows/garage doors
- Flexible floor plans
- Fully sprinklered
- Spaces range from 1,000 SF to 100,000 SF
- Bathrooms in each space
- Regular events which increase exposure